November 26, 2008

Welcome to EynaDean's Blog!!!

Yahooo!!!! Finally, I've got my own blog.... I created this blog on '26th November 2008' @ '2.30 pm'.... :D

So, u r welcome to view my blog....

Firstly, let me tell u a bit 'bout myself.... I'm 32 years old. Married for almost 8 years with a
wonderful and handsome (:D) guy name Shariff Kassim. We have two wonderful and gorgeous daughters. My eldest, Nur Aishah Nadhirah @ Kakak is 6 ++ years old and my youngest, Nur Aufa Nadrah @ Adik is 2 ++ years old. We're staying at Kepong Metro Prima but only on weekend jer and on weekday, we're stay with my parent at Greenwood Park.

I'm the eldest in my family with 1 sister and 1 brother. My father, Haji Nordin Saedan and my mom, Hajah Kamsiah Yusof was a wonderful parent.

That's a bit abt myself....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin